Travel to Cuba in the company of its finest writers and gain an understanding of its remarkable mystique. The twenty-one stories in this collection — some of which appear in English for the first time — will take you on an odyssey through the country's rich past to its dynamic present, where it is poised at the brink of immense change. Arranged by the areas of Cuba they illuminate, these stories o...
Series: Traveler's Literary Companions
Paperback: 256 pages
Publisher: Whereabouts Press; Translation edition (March 1, 2002)
Product Dimensions: 5.1 x 0.8 x 7.2 inches
Amazon Rank: 692154
Format: PDF ePub TXT book
reviews: An anthology of writings about the areas in Cuba tourists might most want to visit. It is a required book in preparation for a November trip to Cuba....
- Cuba : A Travelers Literary Companion (Traveler's Literary Companion, 8) pdf
- Download Cuba : A Travelers Literary Companion (Traveler's Literary Companion, 8) epub
- Cuba : A Travelers Literary Companion (Traveler's Literary Companion, 8) text
- 9781883513115 epub
- Download Ann Louise Bardach pdf
- Download Ann Louise Bardach ebooks
- Download epub ebooks